TSP Home Decor – Raising chickens in the backyard suprisingly helps combat your stress. You also benefit from consuming healthy and safe food for you and your family. As the homeowner, you must think about the chicken coop design. Here, we have gathered up some enchanting shelters. Check these out!
- 1. Dreamy Pallets
- 2. Natural Flair
- 3. Mysterious Woodland
- 4. Local Goodness
- 5. Green Oasis
- 6. Aesthetic and Cute
- 7. Go Bold
- 8. Super Homey
- 9. An Architectural Interest
- 10. Lovely Turquoise
- 11. Little Church
- 12. Contemporary Touch
- 13. Chicken Greenhouse
- 14. Brooding Cube
- 15. Unassuming Box
- 16. Barn Inhabitants
- 17. Movable Hoop Coop
- 18. Like an Actual Telephone Box
- 19. Integrated Prism
1. Dreamy Pallets
If you love the rustic charm, we bet your chickens feel the same. So, there is nothing more delightful than their wooden home.
• Opt for cedar wood pallets due to its awesome durability. They withstand the high moisture and insect.
• Grow plants and flowers around it. They keep it from looking bland.
2. Natural Flair
It is another chic poultry hutchmostly made out of wood and mesh net. The roosting bars come with window and doors like your abode.
• Dark green rubberized roof blends nicely into the trees.
• The grass provides lively finishing touch.
3. Mysterious Woodland
Protect your chickens from the other living creatures by building them a ranch. You can repurpose the old wood pallets near your home. Of course, it is a low-cost option.
• The transparent hinged door allows you to control your chickens and grab eggs easily.
• The wooden coop fits well with the lush woodland.
4. Local Goodness
You do not need to craft fancy cage. As long as you find all the local and natural materials, you are truly set. Like the picture above, the rancher builds the coop from straw bales, corrugated metal sheet, and wood plank.
• Scatter the foods on the ground to let your chicken enjoy the morning sunlight.
• The ladder offers quick access to them.
5. Green Oasis
You like seeing the scenic nature view, so do your poultries. Why not try to build the cozy one? The backyard garden would be the best spot then.
• Involve mesh netting for airy and sunny atmosphere.
• Paint the ranch in soothing colors like brown, beige, tan, and white.
6. Aesthetic and Cute
To be honest, this chicken shelter is beyond amazing. The A-shaped frame really draws the eye up. You are able to reach the inside by folding the door and windows outward.
• The wooden coop meets seamlessly with the brown lawn.
• Plenty of doors promote better circulation.
7. Go Bold
Undoubtedly, you will fall for this fashionable and colorful ranch. Even, you want to stay there for a while. But, it is exclusively for your chickens.
• Coat it in the vibrant and neutral paints such as red and beige.
• Put the blooming flowers in the containers next to the doorway.
8. Super Homey
They deserve live in stylish style too. Turn their dreams into reality with this idea. The wire mesh door exudes the breezy and relaxing flavor.
• Intensed red and pristine white paints make the barn-like coop much more appealing.
• Lifeless trees double as the dramatic backdrop.
9. An Architectural Interest
Looking for charming poultry real estate? The cape cod-influenced ranch is worth to try. Probably, you feel envious of its loveliness.
• Wood planks bring the carefree and coastal vibe throughout the space.
• Black vinyl PVC roof produces fabulous look.
10. Lovely Turquoise
Who does not adore this backyard hutch? It is supremely eye-catching. Thank to its pastel turquoise details. For the size, it is large enough to house free-range poultries.
• You can spend the lazy weekend with your chickens in the yard.
• The vegetation and blossoming flowers liven up the area.
11. Little Church
This quaint ranch proves that inspirations come from anywhere including the church. We guarantee your chickens will eat and sleep in classic style.
• The wooden coop produces timeless country charm.
• Wire mesh screen optimizes the air circulation.
12. Contemporary Touch
The hutch design makes it as sophisticated as it is functional. It is mainly made from caging nets. The front part looks ultra-modern here.
• The sedum plants inject the area with organic setting.
• Not only is it stylish, it is also spacious to accomodate your hens.
13. Chicken Greenhouse
You might find it strange at first. But it is true. During winter, let your chicken roost in the greenhouse. Keep them out of garden by using the chicken wire and wooden boards.
• They will stay warm with the help of deep mulch bedding.
• Manage the greenhouse temperature routinely.
14. Brooding Cube
No hesitation, it is simple and terrific at the same time. The backyard hutch is fully enclosed with plywood wooden planks and hog wires.
• The corrugated metal roof prevents the snow to stick around.
• Wood pulps, bricks, and potted flower finish it out.
15. Unassuming Box
Although it comes in unpretentious style, it serves as the soothing space for your chickens. The bamboo pallets give it tropical flavor. While the orangish mini home is such statement-making piece.
• The design matches nicely with the wood fencing.
• Green grass is such perky landscape.
16. Barn Inhabitants
This chicken ranch truly mimics a barn. It seems uber cute and captivating. For sure, your feathered friends will love to sleep and lay eggs inside.
• You can make it out of upcycled wood boards.
• The door and ladder are irresistibly ravishing.
17. Movable Hoop Coop
Think of creating fantastic shelter for your backyard flocks? This hutch on wheels must tug at your heart. You can freely move it to the other areas too.
• It features sturdy stainless steel sheets and wire mesh screen.
• The design is absolutely fantastic.
• Green shade blends seamlessly into the surrounding nature.
18. Like an Actual Telephone Box
We are so fascinated with this hen house. It oozes out the rustic country charm throughout the whole yard.
• The ranch boasts the nesting area, roosting bar, and chicken wire windows.
• The wood frame offers the inviting ambience to the hens.
19. Integrated Prism
There must be special zone for the chicks. As you can see, the tiny raised ranch and prism-shaped building will shelter them comfortably.
• For affordable option, use repurposed materials such as reclaimed wood pallets and old chicken wires.
• The petite blue door doubles as the ladder for your chicks.
• Colorful vegetations adorn the ranch’s chicks in no time.
We hope those chicken coop ideas get your creative juices flowing. If you want to keep yourself occupied on the weekend, go for the DIY project immediately. And do not forget to add your personal touch!