13 Divine Board Batten Siding Ideas to Steal Everybody’s Attention
TSP Home Decor – If you plan to remodel your home, the rustic style should be taken into account. Although it is simple and unrefined in nature, it has the unique personality that you can hardly pass up. And board batten siding is one of the most significant elements to get a nice rustic appeal. Here are some amazing options.
1. Understated Chicness
We know that you are a sucker for a rustic charm. That’s why this home will tug at your heart in no time. Because it looks pleasantly stylish and elegant too. Thanks to the dark grey roof and walls.
• A smart use of stones adds a bit of roughness to the space.
• White window door, porch ceiling and frames give the modern touch.
• Wooden pillars also showcase the traditional flavor.
2. Contemporary Appeal
It seriously calls out the contemporary style fans. Like the picture above, the multiple sidings introduce the new character to the house. Moreover, the homeowner brilliantly displays the shades of grey, from dark to light.
• Stone cladding and pillars embrace the rugged spirit.
• The wood parts exude the natural beauty.
• A farmhouse-style garage doors are so enchanting.
3. Farmhouse Life
A living space does not have to be big. What does matter is it provides you the maximum comfort. Despite of its humble character, this home is something that you have dreamed of.
• The earthy tones exhibit the warmth and tranquility.
• Vertical siding adds delicate textural elements.
• Unpolished wooden pillars infuse the home with rough-hewn charm.
4. White Cottage
When it comes to the cottage, there are a lot of color schemes to choose from. And you never go wrong with white. You might find it simple, but it is welcoming and classic. We promise it has the most stunning look in your countryside area.
• White cedar shingles, stacked stone cladding, and pillars lend the house nature-inspired textures.
• Green plants serve as the exquisite landscapes.
• Potted blossomming red flowers adorn the porch.
5. Courageous Red
There is no rigid rule in rustic theme. Need a proof? Well, just take a look at this building. Instead of opting for subdued hue, the dweller picks invigorating red. No wonder, it emanates the cheerful vibe throughout the entire space.
• A combination of red and white leads to clean, modern, and open ambience.
• Upward-growing trees and grass make the home more lively.
6. Unfinished Walls
Sometimes, the beauty comes in the simplest thing. We have backed up our sentence with this home. The uncoated walls are undoubtedly rustic. However, the board batten siding takes everything to the whole new level.
• The metal window frames depict the industrial aesthetic.
• Plenty of windows allow your abode to get more natural lights during daytime.
• Plywood walls are nearly like the shiplaps.
7. Grand Statement
Exterior siding technique is incredibly impressive. In this picture, the homeowner uses the stone siding to produce the unique texture and rustic feel. Its deep grey shade matches well with the shingles and outdoor walls. Are you ready to move in there?
• Pristine white trims steal the spotlight.
• Garage wall sconces do not only illuminate the area but also create the old-world character.
• The vegetation rounds out the home.
• A leafless tree showcases the artistic magnetism.
8. Brick Story
For those of you who adore the rustic industrial style, give this idea a shot. Because it is supremely terrific. The exposed brick walls add rich colors as well as textures to the dwelling. Plus, they display the vintage allure.
• Grey roof tiles and white wooden parts soften the intense brick walls.
• The red flowers and plants decorate home and its porch.
• Multiple sidings introduce the symmetrical appeal.
9. Upscale Farmhouse
It is almost same as the previous one. But there are different shade option and features. The greenish beige color lets this spacious building blend into the nature. In addition, it evokes the calm atmosphere. The grey roof makes it as a wonderful pair to the whole exterior surface.
• The single-level raised deck creates the majestic look.
• Soft white trims mix awesomely with the farmhouse.
• Colorful flowers complement the area.
• The river rock siding doubles as the rustic decoration.
10. Graceful Grey
When in doubt, you can consider grey paint color. We guarantee this neutral palette won’t turn your home into boring space.
On the contrary, it helps soothen your dwelling. For instance, the medium grey vertical plank walls exhibit the cozy and chic setting.
• White trims generate the contemporary flavor.
• Inequally-sized window frames catch the eye.
• The windows add morning sunlight to yours. Say goodbye to dingy home!
11. Rustic Completeness
Your location should not stop you from dreaming of a loft or wooden house. Because you can create it wherever you are with the right materials. Here, wood and flagstone is the most captivating combo.
• Dark brown and greyish green wood planks blend seamlessly into the nature.
• Wrought-iron fence depicts the industrial air.
• Flagstone walls add the fabulous textures to the building.
• The plants emanate the organic setting as well as rounding out the home.
12. Modern Farmhouse
Think a farmhouse must be traditional? you are definitely wrong. The neutral tones deliver the modern charm to the building. Not to mention, the concrete path is the feature that you won’t find on the old-world dwelling.
• Greenery doubles as the natural landscape.
• Black window shutters produce the timeless farmhouse environment.
• Fiber-cement sidings are intricately beautiful.
• White, grey and black hues accentuate the home.
13. Personal Enclave in The Jungle
If you love getting closer to the mother nature, it is exactly an ideal choice. When you wake up in the morning, breathtaking view pampers your eyes.
Then to turn it into reality, of course you have to pick board batten siding. Be fascinated as the result will blow your mind away.
• Unfinished wooden exterior walls truly give the unpretentiously rustic loveliness.
• The glass windows keep the space from looking gloomy.
• Aluminum trims take the centre stage.
• Birch-plywood planks pop against the ground and dark green trees.
In short, board batten siding is really durable. It also provides your living space a distinctive mark. Since you are able to take advantage of this house exterior, why not try it? We can’t wait to see the result of your home update.