17 Stunning Bay Window Ideas for You and Your Family
TSP Home Decor – Adding a bay window to your abode is such a brilliant decision. Currently, this remarkable architectural feature is found in both traditional and modern homes. Moreover, it fills the room with extra natural light. Before capturing the breathtaking views, let’s take a look at these ideas first.
1. Hidden Storage
Do not overlook the unused space! Because you can install built-in seating. Plus, optimize the area under it as your valuable storage. It is super helpful especially for you who live in tiny home.
• Paint the room in soothing shades to produce relaxing atmosphere.
• Pile the neutral striped pillows on the seat.
2. Luxurious Working Space
Are you working from home? This idea is great for you. The enchanting window will let you enjoy the awe-inspiring sights. You obviously never get bored.
• Adorn the area with potted greenery and fresh flowers in the vase.
• Place the leather armchair and tufted office chair to create lavish sanctuary.
3. Coziest Fall
During the fall season, you probably do not feel well due to the flu and cold. And nothing is more comfortable than kicking back in your window nook. So much warmth.
• The armchairs and floor lamp will be nice additions to this charming retreat.
• Flowers, rich colored-shawls, and patterned throw pillows pamper your eyes.
4. Rejuvenating Lounge
The negative space should not go waste. Tuck it into your stress-free lounge. It is such simple solution to reach its full potential.
• Huge window keeps the room from looking dingy and lifeless.
• Soft sofa and curvy chairs provide you maximum relaxation.
• Wooden floor exudes the welcoming aura.
5. The Majestic Home
As you can see, the appealing window exterior serves as the dramatic feature here. It has 4 panels to offer a symmetrical pleasure. The two-tone walls are made out of irregular-shaped stones.
• Involve one-way mirror window for extra privacy.
• Plant overgrown bushes to round out the wall base.
6. Unconventional Look
Do your home have a high ceiling? You can break its blandness up with the curved window. It must be taken up to the ceiling. By doing so, it is gonna be delightful design facelift.
• The brick walls double as the focal points. Your home does not appear bare anymore.
• White-painted window frame meets nicely with the red orangish walls.
7. Exotic Breakfast
If you are into casual dining, add a table and woven armchairs in front of your gigantic window. It is perfect for your growing family as well.
• Tall and wide window gives your space abundant amount of light.
• The indoor leafy plant injects the tropical vibe into the room.
• The wooden floor suits the whole decor.
• The print area rug and armchair upholsteries steal the spotlight.
8. Unwind The Mind
Even though your space is narrow, you can still create your personal zone for chilling out your body and soul. You might get surprised because it is attached to your window.
• Built-in seating provides your hours of enjoyment.
• Floral print throw pillows are divine pieces.
• Dark polished woode floor blends gorgeously with the white wall, window frame and seating.
9. The Nap Area
Transform the unusable space in your home into spacious nap nook. Since the room is entirely enclosed with oversized windows, you get the expansive outdoor view.
• The white walls deliver open and airy setting to the whole space.
• Ornate throw pillows and bolster make you feel more comfortable.
• Under seat storage keeps your home organized.
10. Indoor Gazebo
Technically, it is not a gazebo. However, this cocoon-like corner has the quality of the standard shaded sanctuary. It is roomy enough to accomodate you and your spouse.
• Additional seating really enlarges your space.
• The curtain protects the gazebo from UV ray.
• The neutral-toned gazebo generates the sunny, windy and carefree atmosphere.
11. Dreamy Spot
Like curling up with your favorite books? This is the good reason why you must build the reading corner in your bedroom. Then, combine your ginormous window with the multi-purpose storage bench.
• Stow your books in various genres in the hidden book cabinet.
• Lay the seat cushion on the bench for cozier reading experience.
• Place home plant to perk your space up.
• Throw a wool rug onto the floor.
12. Secret Zone
When you worry about your relationship, money and job, all you need is a tranquil space. Surprisngly, your negative area around the window can be converted into your sanctuary. We promise it instantly kicks the stress out of your life.
• The long pleat curtain functions as impressive window treatment.
• Double-glazed window glass ensures you get the privacy control.
• All-white space scheme creates a serene, open and breezy ambience.
13. Fun Family Gathering
This square bay window truly highlights the home’s bones. And this unusual element provides you useful spot for your regular family gathering.
• The pristine white ceiling, bench and walls look so stylish.
• Light blue cushion adds a pop of striking color.
• Mini two-tone bolsters mix tastefully with the whole area.
14. Super Lazy Afternoon
This reading nook by the window is so aesthetically pleasing. It is ideal place to nap on the unbearably hot day. You also will enjoy nestling in this spot with your book.
• The maroon red cushion stands out against the white window and bench frames.
• The knit and colorful throw pillow take the centre stage.
• The wooden floor lends the reading area intimate flavor.
15. Playful Window Seat
After having dinner, you might love chit-chatting with your significant other. To make the session fun, you need a special corner which provides you the window seat.
• Hang ornamental plates on the wall.
• Place the lamps on the built-in nightstands.
• Display bold orange cushion, green and orange patterned throw pillows to embrace the happy life.
16. Without Purpose
In case you do not know what to do with the negative area by your bay window, just leave it empty. As it is uncluttered and spacious, you can do Zumba or Yoga in your own home.
• Illuminate it with wall-mounted lamps.
• Install the wooden floor to exude the warm atmosphere.
17. Romantic Dining
Make use of the neglected space by curved window as the dining room. We are sure nobody has this one like you.
• Furnish your dining area with a French Empire table and brown armless chairs.
• Suspend French country chandelier from the ceiling for the timeless charm.
The bay window truly increases the appeal of your home. It is totally versatile as well. There are tons of possibilitiescoming from this often-forgotten zone. So, which one is your most admired idea?